Five films for summer
Written by Antenna on 28 May 2022
Five Films for summer is here to help you find an awesome movie for your weekend summer nights. Summer has sprung and what better way to spend your time than binge watching all the latest Netflix releases? Netflix has a huge amount of film options for you to choose from and if you’re struggling to pick one, don’t worry, we’ve done the hard work for you and created this list of 5 great films you should watch this summer.
Five films for summer
2. Forrest Gump: Another classic film, Forrest Gump tells the story of a simple man who goes on an extraordinary journey through life. From meeting Presidents to serving in Vietnam, Forrest Gump’s life is full of adventure.
3. The Godfather: This iconic film follows the Corleone family as they enter the world of organized crime. Featuring some of the most memorable characters and quotes in cinematic history, The Godfather is a must-watch for any film fan.
4. The Dark Knight: The Dark Knight is one of the most popular superhero films ever made. It stars Christian Bale as Batman as he tries to stop the Joker from terrorizing Gotham City.
5. Pulp Fiction: Pulp Fiction is one of Quentin Tarantino’s most famous films. It tells the stories of several different characters, all connected by a criminal underworld.
Top 3 Summary
1. ‘The Shawshank Redemption’ is the story of Andy Dufresne (Tim Robbins), a man who is wrongly convicted of murder and sent to Shawshank State Prison. There, he befriends fellow inmate Red (Morgan Freeman) and finds hope in the form of a pet project.
2. ‘ Forrest Gump’ is the story of Forrest Gump (Tom Hanks), a man with a low IQ who has an eventful life thanks to his unique outlook on life. He goes on to have adventures in Vietnam, meet President Kennedy
3. ‘The Godfather’ is the story of the Corleone crime family, one of the most powerful families in America. The head of the family, Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando), is aging, and his son, Michael (Al Pacino), must take over as head of the family business.
If you’re looking for a good film to watch on Netflix this summer, be sure to check out the rating first. Films that are rated highly by critics and audiences alike are usually worth watching. A good rating is a good indicator that a film is worth your time.
Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule. Sometimes, a film with a low rating can be just as good as a film with a high rating. It all depends on your personal taste. So, if you see a film with a low rating that you’re interested in, don’t write it off completely. It might still be worth watching.